Pesquisar...

quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

Agora sim minha cartinha para Jasper

Gente como eu já tinha dito vou escrever uma carta para o ator q faz Jasper em Crepúsculo, agora vou mandando a pronta:
Hi, Jackson Rathbone. Here is Maria, I'm actually a big fan of yours. I love your work, your music and your movies and TV series, I loved his role in "The OC" the Justin Edwards ... And his band, the 1000 Monkeis are too Well, if you want to know more about me, I have a blog that is http://blogparacriaturas.blogspot.com/ and my friend has a separate blog just about dusk, and the http://twilightmaniacos-twilightmania.blogspot. com / It's good I'm really Acknowledgments by a great actor as you have read my letter of simpes a Brazilian fan, and rely on my friends you will receive many more. Well thank you, and you do not have plans to come to Brazil, right? Because I like much the same as you would ... Kisses By Maria melgarejo your number one fan!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

e aí, oq vc achou? Comenta aí vai...